Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Continuation on the last post
Alright, so I have decided to give the endless expanse that is this blog purpose, I shall more clearly define the beauty that I, the Egdon Heath, possess. This should be fun! Having eliminated any form of outer beauty, and one form of inner beauty, in my last post, I will pick up and talk about my personality! Days on the Heath are generally in the doldrums, almost as though life were a perpetual rain day, even on the sunniest of mornings, one may wake up and feel depressed. I would say that is at least part of my personality, I dare say I am not the only person who thinks so (sadly...pun). I don't feel that just saying I am depressing is enough though, I feel like I am prone to violent mood swings as well! Take for instance every November 5th, when the denizens of myself take to partying and bonfiring! Such a joyous time is rarely seen! On the other hand, there are hot days in the summer where I am just hot enough to melt old ladies (too soon?) or else days where I drown others out of some weird sense of karma. Eh, more will come later on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment